3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System is an innovative system for mixing and spraying both solvent based and waterborne materials, ideal for all painting operations and repairs, from small spots to large surfaces
The 3M™ PPS™ is a reference point in the automotive painting and finishing processes, allowing the optimum management of paint products with savings of preparation time and materials.
This Paint Preparation System has revolutionized how to prepare paints in automotive and has solved the problem of managing the wide variety of paint products: thanks to 3M™ PPS™, the need for traditional mixing cups and paint strainers is eliminated since paint is mixed and sprayed from the same PPS™ liner with a lid and a built-in filter.
Specifically designed adapters allow painters to use the PPS™ system with virtually any paint spray gun.
A key advantage of this closed system is that it enables a painter’s spray gun to function well at any angle, even upside down!
Advantages of 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System:
- Increased Efficiency: only one PPS™ cup for mixing and spraying paint; no more time required for paint spray gun cleaning;
- Material Savings: enables painters to mix less paint thanks to Optimum Material Transfer;
- Improved Security: minimized use of cleaning solvents, operator solvent exposure & solvent disposal waste, reduction in VOCs;
- Faster System easy to use: mixing, spraying & disposal;
- Enhanced Quality: closed system – no outside contamination; paint spray guns function at any angle.
The Kit 3M™ Paint Preparation System 16026 includes 50 Disposable Liners 600 ml, 50 Lids with 125 micron filters and 24 caps.