According to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 at any time you can have access to the same data, request the modification, deletion or oppose its use.
Holder of the processed data is AEROFILTRI Srl, with registered office at Via Rubens, 23 20148 Milan, Italy.
To this address must be sent communications according Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 by registered letter or fax to n. +39 02 487 05 893.
- 1 – Informative Subject: The information covered by this communication concerning your common personal data provided by you and all the data, including sensitive (or rather to reveal religious beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious , political and trade union membership and data disclosing health status) provided to us directly, and acquired in the future either by us directly or through third parties or through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and other means made available from the technical and technological evolution within the law.
- 2 – Purpose of data processing:
The processing of data occurs for purposes aimed at the achievement of our social aims and, in any case, connected and instrumental activities of our society, such as:
a) purposes related to the acquisition of information, useful activation or the continuation of relations with our company;
b) purposes related to the customization and all ‘implementation of the services provided by our company and to determining whether the level of satisfaction;
c) purposes related to the provision of information regarding new products and services of our society.
- 3 – Methods of data processing: The personal information you provide will be included in a database and / or stored in paper files or on magnetic and will be processed manually or through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and other means made available by technology and technological evolution within the law. The data will be processed in a lawful and proper and, anyway, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The details of your property and archived at AEROFILTRI Srl in digital format, will instead be stored separately and will be accessible only at your request and for the purposes of maintenance / repair. Not being able to distinguish the data that can potentially access AEROFILTRI Srl, will be treated as data type sensitive, and will therefore be taken to the corresponding information security measures to protect your.
- 4 – Mandatory and optional contribution and consequences of refusal : The submission by you of the data for the purposes referred to in points 2-a and 2-b above is required. Any refusal to provide your data or parts of them may lead to the obstruction in the execution of the report. The provision of data could be also a burden for you need in order to be able to allow you to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting. The provision by you of the data for the purposes of paragraph 2-c above mentioned is optional.
- 5 – To whom they may be communicated data: Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the best of their respective and specific expertise, to organizations and in general to any public and private, related companies, subsidiaries, parent with respect to which there is no obligation for us and communication of this to the correct fulfillment of any of its obligations (also instrumental nature) connected or referable to the present and future relationships that will go with you to establish, imposed by laws and / or regulations or to achieve the above mentioned purposes. The data in our possession will in no case be spread.
- 6 – Rights of the party:
Compared with the data in our possession, is in your power to exercise all the rights recognized by. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.