The 3M™ Maintenance Free Half Mask Respirator 4251 is a ready-to-use, maintenance-free half mask respirator designed for effective and comfortable protection against many gases, organic vapors (with a boiling point above 65 °C), dangerous combinations of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and particulate hazards found throughout industry, from spray painting to solvents and resins operations, plating baths and batteries maintenance.
The professional respirator 3M™ 4251 is a Personal protective equipment PPE Safety Solution featuring:
- low profile design for better peripheral vision;
- soft, non-allergenic material with textured face seal;
- 2 activated carbon filters and dust-proof polypropylene;
- exhalation valve centrally positioned to reduce the internal heat and humidity;
- adjustable head cradle and easy to fasten neck straps.
Protective Masks and Respirators can be used until damaged, particulate filters clog, gas filters become saturated or after one month.