The CO2 / Humidity / Temperature Transmitter detects the concentration of carbon dioxide (CO2), the relative humidity (% rH) and the temperature (T) in the environment.
These multi functional Air Quality Transmitters are engineered for building automation systems in the HVAC/R industry; the CO2 / Humidity / Temperature Transducer could be installed to control indoor air in residential buildings and for monitoring temperature and humidity in industrial processes.
The CO2 / Humidity / Temperature Sensor is equipped with:
- large touchscreen display (makes configuration of the device quick and easy)
- separate ﬁeld configurable output for each measurement parameter (CO2, rH, T)
- proportional output options including: voltage (0-10V, 2-10V) and current (4-20 mA)
- alarm relay with programmable threshold
- cover without screws (allows quick and easy installation)