Disposable Nitrile Black Gloves are single use multi-purpose (have been designed for medical and every day use) protective gloves, ambidextrous, non allergenic, powder free, latex free, have a textured surface on fingers and provide maximum protection against chemicals and micro-organisms.
The absence of dust reduces the risk of contamination and dermatitis, allowing a greater long-term protection.
The nitrile is an excellent barrier to aggressive chemicals; moreover the puncture resistance and tensile strength are far superior to those of latex gloves.
The benefits of nitrile Safety Gloves are:
- Toughness: high mechanical and chemical resistance; synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl;
- Comfort: soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear;
- Non Allergenic: latex free, ideal for latex allergy sufferers and sensitive skin;
- Powder Free: Reduces risk of product contamination and dermatitis, allowing a greater long-term protection;
- Perfect Adhesion: nitrile gloves once worn tend to fit perfectly the shape of the user’s hand;
- Grip Textured finish for improved grip
- Tactile Sensitivity guaranteed;
- Rolled Cuff For Additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back.
Nitrile gloves are protective gloves ideal for automotive and industrial coating applications.