This agreement describes the terms and conditions of use of the affiliate program stipulated between AEROFILTRI S.R.L. (VAT number IT04198650154), hereinafter referred to as “AEROFEEL” and the signatory of this agreement, hereinafter referred to as “Affiliate”.
By joining the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program as an affiliate, you explicitly accept the terms and conditions of the following terms and conditions of use. Before registering, be sure to read the terms of the program carefully.
- Do not use the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. During use, you shall not violate any laws in your area/state/country.
- Do not share with end users the commission received through the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program. The commission may not be shared in any way between you, your employees or any other third party, including end users.
- There is no way to use and quote: (i) the AEROFEEL trademark as a keyword in your advertising campaigns and in all search engines, including any errors in the trademark name; (ii) use the AEROFEEL trademark in the domain name of your website, including any errors in the trademark name.
- Do not modify in any way trademarks, banners, content or images provided by us without our prior written consent.
- Fraud is a serious offence and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts or manually updating pages for the sole purpose of creating commissions. Any attempt at fraud or damage will result in the deletion of the account and commissions generated.
- Don not SPAM. We will delete your account at the first sign of spamming. Do not send e-mails to lists or groups that have not authorized you to send.
- You will not receive commissions for auto-referrals and affiliates who violate the terms of the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program.
- It is also not allowed to use the name of the Company/Company for which you work in order to generate commissions.
- “aerofeel.com Service” – means access to, viewing and registering for the e-commerce platform, applications and tools accessible through the aerofeel.com website.
- “Affiliate” – means any person or legal entity that has completed the registration process on aerofeel.com and has been admitted to the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program.
- “End User” – means an active user who has registered for the aerofeel.com service.
- “AEROFEEL Affiliate Program” – is a commercial collaboration agreement through which AEROFEEL recognizes to the affiliate a commission (store credit) on purchases made by end users through aerofeel.com, under the conditions set out below.
- “Finals” – indicates the amount of the order placed by the end user on aerofeel.com. The final amount will be: (i) calculated net of any discounts, promotional coupons and taxes (ii) to be calculated including any subsequent refunds to the end user.
- “Link referral” – means a link to aerofeel.com and contains your reference ID. The reference ID is listed in the affiliate area accessible from your Account.
- “Cookie Duration” – means a period of validity in days, starting from the date of the first click of the end user on the affiliate referral link, according to the terms of the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program.
- “Commission” – means the monetary consideration (in the form of shop credit) received for participation in the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program. The commission consists of a percentage on the final amount of the sale.
- “Third Party” – means any natural or legal person other than the parties indicated in this Agreement.
- “Affiliate area” – means a specific area within the aerofeel.com Service, where personal information is stored and where you can monitor your affiliate activity, including information on commission payments.
We grant you, unless expressly restricted, a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to:
- Explain and promote the aerofeel.com service to your contacts and customers.
- provide end users with access to the use of the aerofeel.com service, in accordance with this Agreement and the terms and conditions of AEROFEEL, provided that end users have accepted the terms and conditions of AEROFEEL.
- The affiliate must have a registered and active account on the AEROFEEL platform. To register you must be of legal age.
- You must provide your full company name, a valid email address and all other information required in the registration form.
All information provided in your Account profile and Affiliate Area must be truthful. You are solely responsible for all information provided in your Account profile and on the website you own or operate.
- You will be solely responsible for the management and maintenance of your website and all materials that appear on your website. Make sure that the content posted on your website does not infringe the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights). You are solely responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness and compliance of the content posted on your website. We do not accept any responsibility for links from your site to any other website other than aerofeel.com and for any content that you may find by following links to third party websites.
- aerofeel.com’s service prices, and therefore the related commissions, are subject to possible variations, determined by AEROFEEL, according to its commercial policies. These changes may affect both the commission you earn and the truthfulness of the information you provide to your contacts. It is the obligation of the affiliate to update this information. We cannot guarantee the availability of products at the prices listed on your website in the event that they become obsolete.
AEROFEEL is committed to:
- provide the affiliate with any kind of information on the services it promotes and on the functioning of the Affiliate Program
- provide an affiliate area to view orders, commissions, payments and statistics;
- maintain updated the affiliate area with any commissions due and orders processed
- Recognize to the affiliate the commissions on orders processed, calculated in accordance with the agreed terms
- provide promotional material and marketing support;
- update the affiliate on any news regarding the platform and the service.
AEROFEEL respects the privacy of its users and does not disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
The personal data requested from the affiliate for the execution of this agreement are used by AEROFEEL for administrative purposes only and to comply with legal obligations. All the data of the affiliate are treated in the respect of the enforced norm on the privacy, to the senses of the art. 13 of the D.Lgs. n. 196/2003.
Recognition of commissions
The commission is recognized only on purchases made by end users on aerofeel.com through the affiliate referral link within the validity period of the cookie, ie within 10 days from the date of the first click on the referral link.
The commission will not be recognized if the end user cancels, does not pay or requests a refund for the order placed on aerofeel.com.
The structure of the commission is subject to change at our discretion.
The statistics collected and calculated by AEROFEEL will be the only ones valid for determining commissions.
Commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal or overly aggressive sales or marketing methods will be forfeited and will also result in immediate account deletion.
Commission payments will be made through shop credit usable for purchases on AEROFEEL.
The store credit is not convertible into cash or securities equivalent to money.
Term of the agreement
This agreement begins with the confirmation of admission to the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program, which you will receive by email in response to your request to join the program. AEROFEEL reserves the right to evaluate any application and not to accept it at its sole discretion.
The agreement is free of charge and either party may terminate it at any time within 15 days by written notice to be sent by e-mail.
AEROFEEL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel this agreement in the event of suspicious, fraudulent, illegal, excessive or non-compliant use of the terms of the AEROFEEL affiliation program. Termination of the agreement will result in the deactivation of the Affiliate Account and the loss of all potential or payable commissions.
Limitation of liability
AEROFEEL undertakes to keep its website active and fully functional, except in cases of force majeure or interruptions due to maintenance operations. In any case, AEROFEEL cannot be held responsible for such interruptions or the consequences thereof.
No compensation will be granted in the event of malfunctions or loss of data. The service is offered without any guarantee. Under no circumstances may AEROFEEL be held liable for any unlawful conduct on the part of the affiliate or for any investments made by the affiliate in the context of its participation.
Furthermore, AEROFEEL is in no way responsible for the content of its affiliates’ websites.
Modifications and variations of the agreement
AEROFEEL reserves the right to modify at any time the terms and conditions that govern this agreement, giving timely notice to the affiliate via email.
This is without prejudice to the right of the affiliate to withdraw within 15 days by written notice, to be sent by fax or e-mail. In the event of failure to notify by the affiliate, the changes made are deemed accepted.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy. For any controversy concerning its execution and/or interpretation, the competent court will be exclusively that of Milan (MI). The costs will be borne by the applicant affiliate at the court.
The franchisee shall comply with this Agreement in all its parts. Any abuse will result in the immediate termination of the business cooperation agreement and will be reported to the competent authorities.
The affiliate declares to be truthful and is responsible for all data provided to join the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program. The affiliate expresses its consent to the processing of its personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 on privacy, and accepts the terms and conditions of membership in the AEROFEEL Affiliate Program contained in this agreement.
The affiliate declares to be of age and perfectly aware of the responsibilities that the acceptance of a contract entails and the possible consequences in case of violation. Furthermore, the affiliate declares to consider true and accept any type of data processed by the AEROFEEL affiliate software.